Pleasure Party Plus [asdfgghjkg]

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Overview:
Pleasure Party Plus includes general improvements to the game Pleasure Party. The maximum party size is increased to 100, there are no gender restrictions on any of the locations, and more.​

Updated: 2022-04-03
Game/Creator:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Modder:

Mod Version: 0.1.0
Game Version: 1.0.0
Language: English

Features:
100 character limit per level. You can invite everyone at once to every level.
Can invite guys to all levels.
First person and clothes toggle always available for guys.
Pose dropdown for girls includes all available girl animations.
Pose dropdown added for guys that includes all guy animations.
Configurable stamina and recovery time.
Earn money faster.
Increased max boob size.
Day or night on any level.
Libido capped at 150 (bugfix)

Installation:
1. Install the x86 version of
in the game directory
2. Run the game once to let BepInEx set itself up
3. Extract PleasurePartyPlus.dll into <Game Directory>\BepInEx\plugins\PleasurePartyPlus\

Developer Notes:
This is my first mod.

I have a roadmap for what I want to add. At some point I could use some help from anyone who's smart on animations/assets. I code good but I don't art good. I'm using BepInEx to setup Harmony hooks. I don't know how to package this as a standalone, so you'll have to install BepInEx yourself.

My ultimate goal is to make a framework mod for importing custom animations/positions into the game. Then anyone can make their own animations and package them for this mod to import. I have a few learning points before I can get there.

I'm also open to suggestions, but I make no promises. I make no promises in general, so if you expect nothing more than the most current upload you won't be disappointed.

Change-Log:
: 0.1.0
  • Girls pose dropdown now includes all ~100 girl animations in the game.
  • Added a pose dropdown for the guys that includes all ~40 guy animations in the game.
  • Libido capped at 150 (this is a bugfix)
  • Known issues:
    • The "Tiffany Idle" animation breaks the character's feet until a level load.
      • This is an issue with the animation itself. It won't be fixed by this mod.
    • The pose dropdown menus are cluttered, making them harder to use.
    • The guy pose dropdown menu has weird conditions to make it appear and disappear.
      • To make it disappear, select a guy and click the "Close" button on the bottom left.
      • To make it reappear, select a different guy. If there's only one guy in the level, you cannot make it reappear.

: 0.0.3
  • Poses with guys can be used on all levels.
  • Added a money multiplier for those that don't like the grind. Configurable multiplier, the default is 2 (earn money twice as fast).
    • I added some crude overflow checks, so if you really don't want to grind at all, just set it to 100000.
  • Added a configurable max boob size. Default is 3, so the max is 3 times bigger.
    • Unfortunately for some, the minimum size can't be changed through the slider.
  • Day or night can be selected on any stage.

: 0.0.2
  • Added stamina and recovery time multipliers. Default is 50% longer stamina and 50% shorter recovery time.
  • Added a JSON config file to change the above values. Less than 1 is shorter, greater than 1 is longer.
  • Null pointer error bug fixes. You shouldn't get harmony.log on the desktop anymore.

: 0.0.1
  • Initial release
  • 100 character limit per level. You can invite everyone at once to every level.
  • Can invite guys to all levels.
  • First person and clothes toggle always available for guys.
  • Pose dropdown for girls includes all available animations (some don't work, just defaults to idle).

Download:
-

Attachments

• R3r0vW.png
    R3r0vW.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 189
  • R3r0vWDM.png
    R3r0vWDM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
  • R3r0vWD.png
    R3r0vWD.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • R3r0vW.png
    R3r0vW.png