Full set of adult mods for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Mods for:

Overview:
This is a set of mods that will make playing Sims 2 in an adult fashion including sex in a lot more places than EA wanted it to be.
This is all the mods that I have downloaded over the last 14 years to make playing Sims 2 the way I like it.
Adult skins for teen - elders and sex from teens - elders with pregnancy and birth and with a few changes in game you can have incest if you like it.
This game is a full life simulator game from birth to death and many, many generation can be born and played for many years.​

Updated: Finale
Game/Creator: EA
Modder: To many to list.
Mod Version: Will only work with the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection or with all EP's and SP's installed.
Game Version: Sims 2 Ultimate Collection or all EP's SP's installed.
Language: Many but English for the mods. (Mods may work in other languages but I have not tried it.)

Genre:
Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Gay, Lesbian, Incest, both male and female pregnancy, Alien Pregnancy, Romance, Kissing, Cuddling, Love and Crush and a complete Life Simulator. (Male pregnancy in some cases including Alien Pregnancy.)

Features:
See the "Overview" for the mods and EA for info on Sims 2.
For the mods I have included everything that will help keep corruption down and a lot more mods for my play style.
Most mods can be removed at any time, some may cause corruption if removed from game once you start playing a neighborhood.
Fully functional penis while nude just click on it for options for teen - elders and the mod called ACR will make the penis act on its own if you allow ACR to run your sex life for you.

Free Sims 2 Ultimate Collection if you have at least 1 copy of the disk with a code:
12/17/2018 Just got the news that they may no longer be given the UC out, you can try but I don't think it will work anymore.12/17/2018

You must contact EA Support
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and tell them you can no longer run your copy of Sims 2 and ask them about the "Ultimate Collection" and they should give it to you for free, this includes everything for Sims 2.
12/17/2018 Just got the news that they may no longer be given the UC out, you can try but I don't think it will work anymore.12/17/2018

Installation
:
1. Must start up the game and let it gen up all files in the "My Doc" area then exit the game and then you can install the mods.
2. Go into "My Doc" for Sims 2 and open it up until you see a lot of folders.
Unpack each rar and copy and past them so they will either go in or overwrite what you have.
Cameras go into the camera folder, will need to overwrite all files.
UserStartup goes into the "Config" folder
For the Downloads folder just place it in with all the other folders and you will be good to go.
3. Now you need to allow the game to use mods.
a. You must go all the way into a hood and click on the option tab. then "Display CC" tab then click on then click on and you should be good to go, you must exit the game and then start it up again for the settings to take effect and you should see this. just click Ok and your good to go.

Instruction for Incest.
There is no and I repeat no sex with child or below using these mods.
1. For adults you must have a sim selected then shift click on the mailbox and chose set "pregnancy relationship with" then chose adult son/daughter or brother/sister or grandparents.
Or use the "Sim Manipulator" for teens and above.
2. For teens, adults or elders you need to buy the "Sim Manipulator" then go into the relationship panel and set flags for both crush and love to the family member you want incest with, teens and above.

For "Casual Romance" or ACR mod to work for teens on the lot you must spawn the controller on the lot by selecting a teen or older sim then click on that sim and chose the "Adjust" option then the "Casual Romance" then spawn in the controller.
Now there are many options on the ACR and you can change a lot of things with it so just be careful on what you chose and make sure you can reset it back if you don't like it.

There is no and I repeat no sex with child or below using these mods.

Male Body Hair mod and Female/Male Hair mod.
You must buy both items and place them on your lot the use them.
Chose a sim age teen and up then for female they and only use 1 and males can use both with this one for body hair chosen 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 or any combo of all five for the body hair you like.

Download:
-
-
-
-
-

Many more places than these​

Attachments

• gnqf9ZB3m.jpg
    gnqf9ZB3m.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 353
  • bpyisHDb.jpg
    bpyisHDb.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 276
  • a4jai1XV.jpg
    a4jai1XV.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 259
  • BPxJWBG.jpg
    BPxJWBG.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 4EvOtn.jpg
    4EvOtn.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 1ewbqu.jpg
    1ewbqu.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 264
  • fW1TbrL.jpg
    fW1TbrL.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 296
  • PYw8Te.jpg
    PYw8Te.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 297
  • BtSTQ.jpg
    BtSTQ.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 2d6suQV.jpg
    2d6suQV.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 340
  • 0O7PsX.jpg
    0O7PsX.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 569
  • k6jBD33Tm.jpg
    k6jBD33Tm.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 458
  • Y1XiaV1ap.jpg
    Y1XiaV1ap.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 351

Veigh

Credits
I am trying to download this mod but no link works, do you have this mod available yet?

Personalize

Top Bottom