Twitch Crazyygal / Eva Lousie / crazy.gal / TTVCrazyyGal / eva.lousiee

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
In my packs I try to consolidate everything I find and/or have access to, and prune any duplicate as much as possible by using DupeGuru, then only keep the most complete and highest quality files between them. Also I always try to get as much content as possible and keep them updated whenever I can if I have access to their content or if someone posts something new in this thread.

At first I mostly used my free Mega account, but it's getting pretty full. So now I mostly use Cyberdrop, and when there is files that are 200MB+ (Cyberdrop's current limit) then it goes on Bunkr; and when there is files that are bigger than 5000MB (Bunkr's current limit) then it goes on GoFile.

Do yourself a favor and get CyberDrop/Bunkr Mass Gallery Downloader:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also, it goes without saying that if you have anything that hasn't been already added in this archive or thread then by all means please share bub!

Enjoy and fap on my dudeskies!

-----------------

Oh so yeah btw, in her case I didn't find much as you can see. She doesn't seem to have done or do NSFW stuff. The lewdest I've found was a few tik toks and twitch clips. In the twitch clips she does some pool streams and she got pokies and she shows off her bikini in one and you can see a smoll and cute camel toe haha. But yeah other than that it's all SFW. The stuff mentioned is down there as a preview of the archives content.

BUT, oddly enough she does seem to like to show off her body (but Twitch ToS are Twitch ToS obviously) and in her Twitter bio she has a link for an supposed OF account with her real name but the link only leads to an OF page saying the account doesn't exist. I contacted her in her Instagram DMs to know what was the deal with the OF link in her Twitter bio and she let me know that sadly she closed the OF account a week before I contacted her and simply forgot to remove it from the bio.

So yeah, that means there is OF content of her out there, so if anyone has it I'd appreciate it greatly if it was shared here please. Thanks!

OH! And to make it really ironic, the only NSFW clips I found related to her was when her friends would flash their nips on her Twitch stream when they were preparing to go to a club lol.

FYI I also did a complete rip of her Instagram and TikTok accounts just before doing this post.

(The OF account link in her Twitter bio)
-----------------

Pictures:
Videos:

Attachments

• mrxn2vH.png
    mrxn2vH.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 10,804
  • cQ1zOCp6.jpg
    cQ1zOCp6.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 79
  • QLFglunnu.jpg
    QLFglunnu.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 77
  • zH7GE6.jpg
    zH7GE6.jpg