Other Anal-Worthy Celebrities (High Quality)

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Ever watch a Butt scene in a film/TV and thought to yourself "Boy, I'd love to stick it up her ass!! or "I wonder if she does anal"

Well, this thread is for like-minded folks such as myself who get turned on by seeing actresses baring their butts on screen. Rather than creating individual threads for each actress, I figure just one main thread should do.

Post your favorite scenes of actresses and their butts, preferably GIF or Video, but pictures are fine too. High quality content preferred...not the blurry kind. Add a small description to your post to get others to weigh in on their thoughts as well.

I will be uploading lots to this thread to keep it alive, so guess I will get it started with the best nude debut in TV history of this anal-worthy young beauty Alexandra Daddario bending over from the TV Show True Detective S01E02. Woody Harrelson must have been the luckiest actor on earth to have Alexandra strip bare naked right in front of him. Only Alexandra knows if Woody popped a "Woody' while filming that scene . There's so many tits GIFS and Videos of this scene, but I rarely see an appreciation of such a magnificent ass. Enjoy

Instagram:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wikipedia:

Alexandra Daddario Bending Over Reverse Loop

Slow Motion Version

Link:

Personalize

Top Bottom