YouTube Lisa Tries Youtube

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is a tease channel by an average woman. For me it's the kind of woman I see in my community. For me she really has that girl next door look; keep in mind she's older as I am also. Probably not for the younger members here.

Lisa has an exhibitionist side but isn't ready to go further. We know that lots of woman do eventually go further, after positive encouragement.

Her boyfriend mentioned in the comments of one of the videos that they were trying to monetize the YouTube channel. In other words, they need 1K subscriptions, which they got AND quality views (let the entire video play).

Please do not contact her directly as a stranger. That's creepy and would probably cause her to stop.

Try on haul random closet purge vintage part 1 from 3:44; no bra, unbuttons shirt - seems a little flirty.

Small thrift haul, try on summer dresses 6:45 diffculties closing the black dress

Thrifted tank top try on haul! $0.75 each! Part 1 of 2 braless, some wet tank tops

Thrifted tank top try on haul part 2 of 2 more wet t's

Trying out my new davola action cam underwater swim Blurred Nipslips (getting more daring)

My trip to RIU Palace Cancun. Tropical Vacation! best IMO 3:13-3:31
The unlisted verison (public but not listed) about 8:45 watch?v=FISpsjQwa2A

Bf Surprised me with Giant SHEIN haul. Try on Haul Part 3 starting about 12:13 bending over - nipslips

The shein haul, part 4 slipup in editting at about 3:20

Checking out what's new at Marshalls. set at 4K, full screen, start at 2:14 and use ,. to go frame by frame. Clear view of nipple as she is about to put her through the dress arm hole. Go frame by frame or you will miss it.

Attachments

• qgnmIK.jpg
    qgnmIK.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 12,825
  • V2qE940.jpg
    V2qE940.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 358
  • qYnEbUQa.jpg
    qYnEbUQa.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 357
  • A7Y2h.jpg
    A7Y2h.jpg