Other Fleshlight/onahole advices

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Hi everybody, I recently started wondering about buying a flashlight and I ended up discovering that it's not easy as buying a dildo (sexism?).

I'm having troubles in finding a legit online store having some range of choice (also about the price) and not asking me absurd shipping fees. Plus, most of the stores doesn't provide enough details about the article (textures and patterns, softness, etc.).
The forums I've been able to find really look like they are just trying to sponsoring the products they are reviewing (Fleshlight? most of the times) and do not have any difference in terms of models and producers.

Here some data if you are willing to help me. I'm writing from EU and I'm looking for a realistic fleshlight that, for a good price, offers a virgin pussy simulation. I don't mind that much about the fake hymen but I'm looking for a fake pussy with a stroke at the entrance of the canal. It would be great if it also had the shape of a nice innie.

Anyone has any advice to offer?

GoldDagger

Credits
i dont know if you find one. i buy a fleshlight with 2 side and i'ts feel really good ; UTIMI Male Masturbator with Two Realistic Vagina Openings on amazon ( free shipping)

Personalize

Top Bottom