BadSantaGirl's Android porting corner

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Hi there "bitches"!

I'm Santa's daughter, and love playing visual novels on my phone. But sadly some games are not ported to Android, so I make my own ports. And because I love this community also, I'm sharing them from now.

But first: If you like playing these games, if you have a favorite title, please support the developers!

The first port is here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
0.5 beta fixed2 + patch

Textbox was changed to get a cleaner look, and a Hide button added.

Compressed to achive good file size, but the quality is still balanced between good and bad. The animations was encoded to get smooth playback on most mobile devices.

I'm only do ARMv7 ports, this can be executed on any ARMv7 or -v8 devices. The minimum runtime version you need is 21, so if your device using Android 5.0 or better, you will good to go. The virtual keyboard may generate some problems, so use Swiftkey, or turn every feature off on Gboard.
!!! Edit: I don't support Android 4.4 from now, because enabling multidex on it is really painful. Sorry. !!!

Download: outdated
You may add more file sharing options, or copy the ports to anywhere, I don't care.
Requests are considered, but I have a daytime job, and two kids, so my time is limited.

Personalize

Top Bottom