Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits

Staff Notice:

As announced over the past months, this thread will now be closed for new replies and kept for archival purposes, and the activities will be taken to the more appropriate forum section.

Do not create other mega threads for Virt-a-Mate (or at all if possible), those will be deleted.

What happens now?

All activity that was previously crammed into this thread can still happen in the forum, the only changes are that they now have specific areas with the intent of making things more organized, easier to find, links sturdier, and taking advantage of all forum resources.

As for the rest, read this quick FAQ:
Why can't I post in the Asset Release section?
To protect against scammers, virus, malware, etc, all releases in the Main Section must be either checked or posted by a certified person, aka, an Uploader, Moderator, or Staff, normal users can post in the Request area and report it for checking, someone will inspect, fix if needed and move to the Release section.​
Can I get permission to post directly in the Main Section?
Absolutely,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are always open.​
But it's too hard!
It is not, posting a thread comes with a pre-made template, you just need to fill in the asset name and link, plus images if there's any.​
What happens to all links here?
They will stay here where they were left and will continue to work as long as the host doesn't nuke them.​
How can I fulfill a requested asset?
Simply reply to the thread with the link, or post your own thread, and report it, someone else can take care of the rest.​
Can we make new mega threads or turn the main VAM thread into it?
Don't do that, this kind of mess is what led to the closing of this and other such threads.​

Why are killing the fun?
You don't get to be a Moderator without a personal vendetta against fun.​

Patreon Torrent Packs
Torrent News

12/2020
Well folks, here's an early xmas 2020 present for the community in this thread.
Lots of very kind generous people have contributed to making a Patreon torrent pack.
I had a very small part to making it, and what they all did was above and beyond for all of us!
Boy oh boy is it a BIG one... 363GB big!

It has tons of Patreon content all packaged in var format with preview images included!

It also contains lots of content from other sources as well.
Folks we are all spoiled now be thankful, please remember to seed as best you can.
I also want wish you and everyone a happy safe holidays, especially to the people who contributed.

06/23/2021
So here's a torrent containing lots of Patreon content released since the beginning of the year.
This was a team effort and I had really very little part to play in this at all. Thanks team who really made this happen!
It contains tons of content to whet your appetites, please be sure to seed back to the community as thanks for the content.

06/24/2021
The recent torrent has been removed due to a serious issue that needs to be rectified before being reuploaded if it ever is.
The torrent contained
CP looking models which is in the "DeathSpanker" folder, which someone else confirmed.
Please be aware of such content and
delete it, if you notice anything else questionable PM me and I'll add it on here to warn you all.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

SEED THESE TORRENTS!
Want to help donate to the cause of an open and accessible source of content for all of us?
Seed these torrents to at least a 1.0 ratio!

For everything you download you should seed an equal amount or more back to the community!
It's the least you can do to be thankful of this content, every time you seed these torrents you make another fellow probably similar to yourself happy.

VPN
Much of this content has made enemies mostly due to the Patreon paywall stuff, so please remember to use a VPN, preferably with a LAN kill switch feature if downloading.

I only want some stuff...
When loading the torrent just select the files and folders of the content you want! Just remember to seed that content you've downloaded back to the community.

VAM Patreon Paywall Pack (12-2020 & Earlier) 363+GB

VAM Patreon Paywall Pack (01/21-06/21) 203+GB

DL Host 1
DL Host 2
DL Host 3
DL Host 4

DL Host 5

Only if all of the torrent links go down please PM me and I'll replenish them super fast.
Please spread these torrents anwhere you like that allows it, and remember; the more the merrier as they say.

Attachments

• QQJwjv.jpg
    QQJwjv.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 88
  • QQJwjvfgh.jpg
    QQJwjvfgh.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 87

Personalize

Top Bottom