Pytfall 0.70 Beta Cheat Mod (Drag'n'Drop Edition)

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Overview:
This is a cheat mod for Pytfall that I made back during it's development. Specifically it's for 0.56 Beta from 5 months ago. But I've done some preliminary testing and it seems to work with this version without any issues that I could find, but make a save beforehand just in case.​

Updated: 2018-11-17
Game/Creator:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Modder: Kinnerman
Mod Version: 0.30
Game Version: 0.70 Beta
Language: English

Features:
First thing you need to understand is that the cheat menu is controlled by 3 main Keys.
First Key is , or the Comma Key:
It brings up the cheats mainly relating to your player and his stats.​
Use it in battle to heal or outside battle to modify your stats.​
Use it to add or subtract Money​
There's a scroll item adder (Because paying for and collecting all of them is a bitch) in this menu as well.​
You can restock the shops here!​
And a couple of other features I don't remember.​

2nd Key is . or the Period Key:
This Key basically resets the day, giving your AP back and making it so you can redo actions with girls and such. Simple but helpful.​
3rd Key is / or the Slash/Question mark key:
ONLY USE WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO THE GIRL YOU WANT TO EDIT
I cannot guarantee there won't be unintended side effects if you do it outside of the chats with the intended target.​
Basically controls the stats for the girls in the game whether they be relationship stats or fighting stats.​
I wouldn't use the Personality changer function until I've more thoroughly tested it but hey if you feel like it, go for it.​

Installation:
Decompress the rar file and drag the folder to the game directory
The game folder being the folder marked "game" which is in the same folder as the startup exe.

Change-Log:
2018-11-20 - Initial Release:
WARNING
This was originally built for the 0.56 version of the game and I don't know if everything works smoothly. Please report bugs. I would avoid using the Personality Changer until I can confirm it's working without unwanted side affects. I'll be updating this mod in the up and coming weeks (Well...If I don't lose interest that is) so if you don't want to deal with possible bugs just wait to download.​

Download: See Attached

Personalize

Top Bottom