Dating My Daughter [Ch.2 v0.21 Extras] DAY 22&23 Walkthrough MOD

PostingBot

VIP Member
Credits
Overview:
It's a Walkthrough MOD mate.​

Updated: 2019-04-21
Game/Creator:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Modder: Nosebleed

Mod Version: 01
Game Version: 0.21 Chapter 2 Extras Edition
Language: English

IMPORTANT: READ FEATURES AND INSTALLATION BELOW
Features:
THIS MOD CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
1. Changes the FONT COLOR of the choices based on these 3 factors:
- PURPLE FONT COLOR CHOICES: If you choose a dialog option purple in color, that means the particular option gives you a Correct Choice and Points for either Ass or Boobs or Love.
- RED FONT COLOR CHOICES: If you choose a dialog option red in color, that mean it gives you a Correct Choice, Close any possible future scene featuring Martin & D and Any female path remains ?Unlocked?.
- BLUE FONT COLOR CHOICES: If you choose a dialog option blue in color, it will end the evening for the Day 23

IF YOU SEE NO COLORS (WHITE), IT MEANS THAT THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS ARE EQUAL AND HAS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT
IF YOU SEE TWO COLORS AT ONCE, CHOOSE THE PURPLE ONE.

2. Cheat
At the beginning of day 22, you will get to choose ?Get her up? option that will give you 30 points to ass, boobs and love stats. That way you will be able to access a certain scenario which needs a certain amount of those points.

3. Modder?s recommendation
If you see this sign "(+)" in front of an option, that option gives you extra points or scenes like an extra sex scene.

Installation:
By Steps:
1. Download the mod "Dating My Daughter [Ch.2 v0.21 Extras] DAY 22&23 Walkthrough MOD.zip"
2. Extract the folder inside the ZIP file to where the DMD.CH2.exe is located.

It's only a simple Font Color mod I hope you enjoy it.
Should i make a complete Ch. 2 MOD? what should i Improve? give your thought on it..

Download:

Attachments

• uGCVyA2T7.png
    uGCVyA2T7.png
    581.9 KB · Views: 64

Personalize

Top Bottom